Just Thinking Out Loud!

Just an immigrant in US with a positive attitude towards life. Here thinking out loud about sex, Nigeria, love, friendship, religion, spritiuality, family, history, mistakes, DJing, gadgets, sports, credit, technology, hobbies, politics, Africa, jokes, relationships, gadgets, finances, money, investments, Nigerians in the diaspora and so on and so forth.

Some 2K10 Goals by God's special grace n power
  • Paint entire house
  • Set up entire downstairs including garage
  • Reduce credit card debt by at least $2k
  • Pay off any miscellaneous debt
  • Most definitely get into a committed relationship
  • Most definitely send money to mom for a new car
  • Take time to develop relationships
  • At least, 2 patents
  • Aggresively work on developing iPhone App dev skills
  • Create a webpage for DJing
  • Expand my career breadth
  • Visit London
  • Join Toastmasters
  • Create a will and a Power of Attorney 4 Healthcare
  • Take complete control of soda drinking
  • Work on taking a CPR class
SO, HELP ME GOD!
Some 2K7 Goals by God's special grace n power
  • Finally buy some Nyja stocks
  • Get a loaded Thinkpad or Sony Vaio
  • Join MentorPlace n consistently mentor
  • Put at least $2K in stocks apart from investment club contr. & 401k
  • Take complete control of coffee
SO, HELP ME GOD!
Some 2K6 Goals by God's grace
  • Have a white paper published
  • Work on increasing pay
  • Get to the next band at work
  • Help renovate mom's place
  • Give mom n bro at least $*K each for wedding
  • Finally visit Nyja!!!
  • Take a real estate class
My Videos
Go Getta. R. Kelly
Music I'm Feeling...
  • 2Face
  • Ebenezer Obey
  • KWAM 1
  • Cassandra Wilson
  • Pharell
  • Ne-Yo
  • T.O.K
  • Don Moen
  • D4L
  • Teddy Pendergrass
  • ColdPlay
  • DMB
  • Notorious B.I.G
  • Delirious
  • Dem Franchise Boyz
  • Frank Sinatra
  • Evanescence
  • All-American Rejects
  • Billie Holiday
  • Seal
  • Obesere
  • KEM
Books I'm reading...
  • Zero Debt
  • The Millionaire Next Door
  • The Street Lawyer
  • African Women: Three Generations
  • Communication, Sex & Money
  • The J2EE Tutorial
Cities I Have Visited
  • ATL, GA
  • Austin,TX
  • Detroit, MI
  • Houston, TX
  • Charlotte, NC
  • Corning, NY
  • NYC, NY
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Interns needed ASAP!
Not sure if to add sender's email, but hey, I'm sure it has no detrimental effect on her, so, please forward to any possible interested party. Please!

Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 04:57:50 -0800 (PST)
From: Dawn Fant
Subject: Fwd: Interns Needed........ASAP!

I am forward this piece of information. Please forward along.

Hello Friends,

I am hoping you can help. INROADS (minority internship placement
program) needs interns in the following areas:

MAJOR # of Internships
Available
Accounting 4
Actuarial Science 6
Mathematics 4
Supply Chain/Logistics 8
Computer Science 10
Computer Engineering 10
Engineering 10
Mechanical Engineering 10
Electrical Engineering 10
Civil Engineering 10

Under normal circumstances, the deadline for applying to INROADS has
already passed however, we are in dire need of minority students in the
above fields.

What to do:

If you know of any minority student that has at least 2 summers left of
college and is majoring in any of the above areas, please have them
apply on-line at http://www.inroads.org and also send an email to Vinny
Beatty at vbeatty@INROADS.org indicating their major, so that he can
process their application.

We need students to apply ASAP because we would like to complete the
admitting process in time for them to attend a 2/25/06 training Please
note that all of this internships are in the Puget Sound (Seattle)
area.

If you have questions, please feel free to email me or Vinny Beatty.

Please forward this message to schools, churches, professional
organizations, friends, etc.

Stephanie Whitfield, MBA, Contract Manager
Division of Program Development
Consultation and Contracts
Lewis Cass Bldg., 5th Floor
Lansing, MI 48913
517/335-0260
whitfields@michigan.gov
posted by Just Thinking Out Loud! @ 8:20 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3/17/2006 01:58:00 AM, Blogger Gilbert Salazar and Family said…

    INROADS is an awesome program. I am currently an INROADS intern at Hitachi Data Systems in Santa Clara, California. I have learned several new skills and I continue to grow as a professional every day.

    In fact, I have written down some characteristics that I think make a successful intern here: http://e-bizz.blogspot.com/2006/03/how-to-become-successful-intern.html

    Working in the Web Team at Hitachi has really opened up my eyes to the world. This is why I keep my business blog, so I can continue to learn about business. http://e-bizz.blogspot.com

    Bottom line: INROADS is an awesome program. Apply and you will not regret it!

    -Christopher Salazar

     
  • At 3/17/2006 10:20:00 AM, Blogger Just Thinking Out Loud! said…

    You're dead right about that. I love the program. I went through the training but did not make it to the company I interviewed with when I was a freshman. However, it gave me the tools and the drive that I needed to pursue internships the next year - sophomore year - in which I ended up with 6 internship offers. I can never forget that. It was great.

    Love your blog. Very informative. Will be seeing me there daily.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Eyan
Email: nyjaguy@gmail.com Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Some Of D Blogs That I Read
Some of D Sites I Visit
Bible Verse of D Day
Visitors

Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER