Just Thinking Out Loud!

Just an immigrant in US with a positive attitude towards life. Here thinking out loud about sex, Nigeria, love, friendship, religion, spritiuality, family, history, mistakes, DJing, gadgets, sports, credit, technology, hobbies, politics, Africa, jokes, relationships, gadgets, finances, money, investments, Nigerians in the diaspora and so on and so forth.

Some 2K10 Goals by God's special grace n power
  • Paint entire house
  • Set up entire downstairs including garage
  • Reduce credit card debt by at least $2k
  • Pay off any miscellaneous debt
  • Most definitely get into a committed relationship
  • Most definitely send money to mom for a new car
  • Take time to develop relationships
  • At least, 2 patents
  • Aggresively work on developing iPhone App dev skills
  • Create a webpage for DJing
  • Expand my career breadth
  • Visit London
  • Join Toastmasters
  • Create a will and a Power of Attorney 4 Healthcare
  • Take complete control of soda drinking
  • Work on taking a CPR class
SO, HELP ME GOD!
Some 2K7 Goals by God's special grace n power
  • Finally buy some Nyja stocks
  • Get a loaded Thinkpad or Sony Vaio
  • Join MentorPlace n consistently mentor
  • Put at least $2K in stocks apart from investment club contr. & 401k
  • Take complete control of coffee
SO, HELP ME GOD!
Some 2K6 Goals by God's grace
  • Have a white paper published
  • Work on increasing pay
  • Get to the next band at work
  • Help renovate mom's place
  • Give mom n bro at least $*K each for wedding
  • Finally visit Nyja!!!
  • Take a real estate class
My Videos
Go Getta. R. Kelly
Music I'm Feeling...
  • 2Face
  • Ebenezer Obey
  • KWAM 1
  • Cassandra Wilson
  • Pharell
  • Ne-Yo
  • T.O.K
  • Don Moen
  • D4L
  • Teddy Pendergrass
  • ColdPlay
  • DMB
  • Notorious B.I.G
  • Delirious
  • Dem Franchise Boyz
  • Frank Sinatra
  • Evanescence
  • All-American Rejects
  • Billie Holiday
  • Seal
  • Obesere
  • KEM
Books I'm reading...
  • Zero Debt
  • The Millionaire Next Door
  • The Street Lawyer
  • African Women: Three Generations
  • Communication, Sex & Money
  • The J2EE Tutorial
Cities I Have Visited
  • ATL, GA
  • Austin,TX
  • Detroit, MI
  • Houston, TX
  • Charlotte, NC
  • Corning, NY
  • NYC, NY
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
American Idol Premiere - What were they thinking!
I saw the premiere of American Idol last night and I got to say that that show was more hilarious than a lot of comedies that I have seen in recent years. What the hell? Why do these grannies and parents like to lie to their kids? WHYYYY? If your child or grand-child can't sing you will know and why fucking lie to the kid. It's just wrong. That was the case of the guy (I think he was 17 or something like that) who came and I wasn't sure if he was a male or female. That guy voice was not just pure torture, it was evil. WHAT? Na wa for these family members that lie to you! Then there was the Derek guy that was given a 2nd chance. I missed his 1st chance but judging by his so-called 2nd chance performance, I really have no clue why they even gave him a 2nd chance in the first place. Poor guy! They just wanted to ridicule the loser. He actually made me think that I was at the cemetry listening to the song before the dead is buried. I hate American idol for that!
The sheriff guy? Let's not talk about that guy. I have no idea what he was thinking. That guy definitely shot his boss - the sheriff - and should be arrested. He couldn't even carry a tune. He battered that song and they gave him time to do so too. lol! That was wrong, American idol! That guy actually made me feel like a crooner and I can't sing well enough to even make a hobo listen to me for money. What the hell? How the fuck do these people think they can sing. That's what I want to know. They better be there for the show, like I think they are. Especially the harshly sun-tanned Crystal. She actually looked a badly tanned look-alike of Paris Hilton. She's not blond, blond, per say, but she's close, so I will say she's blond. She made all the dumb blond jokes I have heard true. She sounded so fucking daft!!! WTF? And her mom stood there BI ERE TAFAWA BALEWA NINU ASHO ASHEWO! Like mother, like daughter!! That girl couldn't sing for shit! Same thing with the one that was cussing out everybody and ended up crying outside like a looney that she was. Another memorable one to me was the Ukranian chick. Omolomo! She was hoping for a performance visa. Omase o! False fucking hope!!! She was drop dead SEXY and I would do her any day any time but she better not attempt to sing while we're doing the hanky panky cos she might make long john go down with that voice. What was she thinking! Get a visa for that voice??? Meeeehn...., these people sef. Can people just learn to have hope on real stuff? It's like me going to American idol. That's not my line and I know that and I will just sit my butt at home. Somebody has to be lying to these people cos it's just ridiculous!

But it was not that bad throughout the night though. The Barrelsmith (hope I got it right) sisters from Chicago. the ones in the largest corn maze. They were great! The older one's voice actually reminded me of Whitney for a second. They really blew! Then the "Kanye West" twins - that's what I call them. Those guys were blowing too! And they're just 16! They are definitely going places for shizee!! :) I was like why the fuck can't i sing like these guys and serenade chicks too. DAMN IT!!! That's why my kids will sing by force whether they like it or not. lol. BO FE, BO KO! The 28-yr old Bitnam twins rocked the house too. Great guys. But my best was Mandissa. Simon dissed her after she left, but she was GOOOD! What's up with big people and their voices. They always seem to have great voices - Sopranos in most cases. I heard her sing and I thought to myself, damn! I got to get me a big girl as a wife. That way, she can be blowing always, live and direct. I can just imagine that kind of girl using that voice at the right climactic time, if you know what I mean.

The most puzzling case of the night though was the 28-yr old David Hoover. How the hell did that guy make it. That guy was just super hyper. What was he on? Some ecstacy mixed with Meth? Actually, more like what was Paula and Randy on? How did they say yes to that guy. They must have sipped on some hard core ogogoro just before that guy came in. Geez!!!
posted by Just Thinking Out Loud! @ 11:37 AM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Eyan
Email: nyjaguy@gmail.com Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Some Of D Blogs That I Read
Some of D Sites I Visit
Bible Verse of D Day
Visitors

Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER