Just Thinking Out Loud!

Just an immigrant in US with a positive attitude towards life. Here thinking out loud about sex, Nigeria, love, friendship, religion, spritiuality, family, history, mistakes, DJing, gadgets, sports, credit, technology, hobbies, politics, Africa, jokes, relationships, gadgets, finances, money, investments, Nigerians in the diaspora and so on and so forth.

Some 2K10 Goals by God's special grace n power
  • Paint entire house
  • Set up entire downstairs including garage
  • Reduce credit card debt by at least $2k
  • Pay off any miscellaneous debt
  • Most definitely get into a committed relationship
  • Most definitely send money to mom for a new car
  • Take time to develop relationships
  • At least, 2 patents
  • Aggresively work on developing iPhone App dev skills
  • Create a webpage for DJing
  • Expand my career breadth
  • Visit London
  • Join Toastmasters
  • Create a will and a Power of Attorney 4 Healthcare
  • Take complete control of soda drinking
  • Work on taking a CPR class
SO, HELP ME GOD!
Some 2K7 Goals by God's special grace n power
  • Finally buy some Nyja stocks
  • Get a loaded Thinkpad or Sony Vaio
  • Join MentorPlace n consistently mentor
  • Put at least $2K in stocks apart from investment club contr. & 401k
  • Take complete control of coffee
SO, HELP ME GOD!
Some 2K6 Goals by God's grace
  • Have a white paper published
  • Work on increasing pay
  • Get to the next band at work
  • Help renovate mom's place
  • Give mom n bro at least $*K each for wedding
  • Finally visit Nyja!!!
  • Take a real estate class
My Videos
Go Getta. R. Kelly
Music I'm Feeling...
  • 2Face
  • Ebenezer Obey
  • KWAM 1
  • Cassandra Wilson
  • Pharell
  • Ne-Yo
  • T.O.K
  • Don Moen
  • D4L
  • Teddy Pendergrass
  • ColdPlay
  • DMB
  • Notorious B.I.G
  • Delirious
  • Dem Franchise Boyz
  • Frank Sinatra
  • Evanescence
  • All-American Rejects
  • Billie Holiday
  • Seal
  • Obesere
  • KEM
Books I'm reading...
  • Zero Debt
  • The Millionaire Next Door
  • The Street Lawyer
  • African Women: Three Generations
  • Communication, Sex & Money
  • The J2EE Tutorial
Cities I Have Visited
  • ATL, GA
  • Austin,TX
  • Detroit, MI
  • Houston, TX
  • Charlotte, NC
  • Corning, NY
  • NYC, NY
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
10 things men think after having sex.

I was listening to the Russ Parr show on Tuesday and they had a discussion on what men think after sex. I was lmao almost everytime they mentioned something because I could relate so much. They had a couple of things they said which I don't remember all



1) Can she go home now? (lol. What if the guy is at her place rather than his own place?)
2) Hmm, Did I satisfy her? Did she come?
3) I wonder if she came.
4) Was I her best?
5) Dammit, I hope I didn't come too quickly.
6) Hmm, did she fake that orgasm? I wonder....
7) Fuck it, I came too qucikly. I wonder what the hell she is thinking.
8) Dammit, why the hell couldn't she move? She just stood there like a log of wood. (Duhh, maybe she just wasn't enjoying it!)
9) Dammit! She had her teeth all over my penis; everything else but teeth, girl! Damn!!
10) More?? Girl, got to sleep! I am tired! I don't know what more she's talking about. More ko, More ni!!!

:) Ok. I added some of the thoughts on the list, but most were from the show.

Looking at the list of thoughts, I couldn't help but think to myself how we guys are so ego-driven. Some of the thoughts seem to make it look like we care (Did I satisfy her), but considering some of the rest of the questions that, it makes me think even the seeminlgy selfless thoughts are based on our ego being massaged. Or let me say they are based on the fact that we don't want our rep to be messed up, not necessarily bcos oooh we care so much about making sure she came and was satisifed. It's bcos we don't want to look like punks that do not know what the hell they are doing.

This is not always the case, but many times, it's just amazing how we guys care so much about our rep. Oooohhh, we don't want her to go tell her friends we suck. Or ooohhhh, I got to be the man! All these rather than making sure she has a great time too and more importantly, she gets one thing that comes as an ANYTIME-GUARANTEE for we guys - orgasm.

The next day on Russ Parr show was what women think after having sex. I missed that and I was so mad. I just wonder what they think. If any lady is reading this let me know... ;) And guys, the list could be much longer, so you can add more to the list.
posted by Just Thinking Out Loud! @ 11:53 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 12/21/2005 06:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol. when its good, of course we're gonna want more!!! Men should up their supply of ginseng and goat weed! lol.

     
  • At 12/22/2005 04:20:00 AM, Blogger Nneka's World said…

    HahaHa.
    Very interesting.
    Girls think of the same thing, you just gave me an idea about a post to do:
    What women really think!, might post it today or after xmas

     
  • At 12/22/2005 11:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol good one.. I always wondered about that you know lol it's disturbing cuz I think most guys don't wanna be aroud a chic after sex... hmmm...!

     
  • At 1/20/2006 08:48:00 AM, Blogger Just Thinking Out Loud! said…

    to joanndith:
    Men! Why can't y'all get satisfied as fast we do! Got weed? lol. That's a new one!

    to nneka:
    Look forward to you posting it! ;)

    to yetty:
    Can you blame we guys? One we "arrive", that's it for us.

    to annonymous:
    lol! Those are good ones! I like the "Damn! Faking orgasm is exhausting!" a lot. I can imagine it must be hard faking orgasm. Geez!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Eyan
Email: nyjaguy@gmail.com Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Some Of D Blogs That I Read
Some of D Sites I Visit
Bible Verse of D Day
Visitors

Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER