Just Thinking Out Loud!

Just an immigrant in US with a positive attitude towards life. Here thinking out loud about sex, Nigeria, love, friendship, religion, spritiuality, family, history, mistakes, DJing, gadgets, sports, credit, technology, hobbies, politics, Africa, jokes, relationships, gadgets, finances, money, investments, Nigerians in the diaspora and so on and so forth.

Some 2K10 Goals by God's special grace n power
  • Paint entire house
  • Set up entire downstairs including garage
  • Reduce credit card debt by at least $2k
  • Pay off any miscellaneous debt
  • Most definitely get into a committed relationship
  • Most definitely send money to mom for a new car
  • Take time to develop relationships
  • At least, 2 patents
  • Aggresively work on developing iPhone App dev skills
  • Create a webpage for DJing
  • Expand my career breadth
  • Visit London
  • Join Toastmasters
  • Create a will and a Power of Attorney 4 Healthcare
  • Take complete control of soda drinking
  • Work on taking a CPR class
SO, HELP ME GOD!
Some 2K7 Goals by God's special grace n power
  • Finally buy some Nyja stocks
  • Get a loaded Thinkpad or Sony Vaio
  • Join MentorPlace n consistently mentor
  • Put at least $2K in stocks apart from investment club contr. & 401k
  • Take complete control of coffee
SO, HELP ME GOD!
Some 2K6 Goals by God's grace
  • Have a white paper published
  • Work on increasing pay
  • Get to the next band at work
  • Help renovate mom's place
  • Give mom n bro at least $*K each for wedding
  • Finally visit Nyja!!!
  • Take a real estate class
My Videos
Go Getta. R. Kelly
Music I'm Feeling...
  • 2Face
  • Ebenezer Obey
  • KWAM 1
  • Cassandra Wilson
  • Pharell
  • Ne-Yo
  • T.O.K
  • Don Moen
  • D4L
  • Teddy Pendergrass
  • ColdPlay
  • DMB
  • Notorious B.I.G
  • Delirious
  • Dem Franchise Boyz
  • Frank Sinatra
  • Evanescence
  • All-American Rejects
  • Billie Holiday
  • Seal
  • Obesere
  • KEM
Books I'm reading...
  • Zero Debt
  • The Millionaire Next Door
  • The Street Lawyer
  • African Women: Three Generations
  • Communication, Sex & Money
  • The J2EE Tutorial
Cities I Have Visited
  • ATL, GA
  • Austin,TX
  • Detroit, MI
  • Houston, TX
  • Charlotte, NC
  • Corning, NY
  • NYC, NY
Friday, November 18, 2005
Why Guys should or should not wear boxers?
Boxers or briefs? Hmmph! Let's seeā€¦ It's amazing to see how things have changed over years. I didn't grow up with my dad but I was around him quite a bit and I don't remember seeing a pair of boxers in his closet. However, these days it's a no-no for a guy to wear briefs. I was having this conversation with a couple of friends recently and all the ladies were with one voice - they don't like briefs on guys; they think it's not sexy.
Thinking about the whole thing just made me remember something my mom said when I was in secondary school (high school). Back then in high school, there was a period when sailing was a fad. SAILING is when a guy goes on without wearing boxers or briefs; he just lets the gbola hang. lol. My brother and I got into the fad too. We would just let the "John Thomas" hang. Somehow, my mom found out and would beg us to specifically wear briefs or else our JTs would grow too big and women would be running from us because it will too big (she definitely was from a different generation cos ladies these days love it big like that, so I don't know what she was talking about). We didn't listen cos I know I was like hell yeah, I didn't know it had that effect but now that I know mom, I'm just going to keep on sailing. She went as far as telling our friends to convince us to stop sailing and wear some briefs (Pls, they were doing the same thing). I don't know if it worked though, I will leave that to the so-called ladies she talked about to decide. lol. I wish!

The boxers idea sounds more like it to me. It gives the penis more air and possibly room to grow. lol. But the choice is left to the individual that either wears what he wants to wear OR wears what the ladies love. Everyone has his/her own proclivity, but I think that reason could be a motivation for some guys that are still lagging behind in the world of briefs. lol. pls! Hey, just thinking out loud!
posted by Just Thinking Out Loud! @ 10:53 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 11/18/2005 11:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It worked baby!!!!

     
  • At 11/20/2005 04:09:00 PM, Blogger Adaure Achumba said…

    LOL @ anon... guess we can assume that you would know.

    Trust guys to do something as silly as leave home with out underwear, let alone clean one....guess they never heard the 'accident/fight theory'....wear clean panties or lacy bra so that when you get stripped by the nurses or your opponent(s) you will still look cute and people will be talking about what nice underwear you had on. That can turn your potentially semester long hour of shame into a few days of fame.

    Anyways that aside I know you are thinking out loud but dude somethings should just be left not to be imagined at all.

     
  • At 11/21/2005 04:26:00 AM, Blogger Nneka's World said…

    Lol!@anon hmm....
    Agree with adaure, always have clean underwear on incase of accident oh!
    Hmm, we used to say "commando" but there are some briefs that look good.....But draw the line at "hot pants" or Y-fronts, well what ever you feel comfortable
    Anyway hope you had a nice weekend

     
  • At 11/29/2005 11:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This post just turned me on. My boyfriend wears briefs though and I love it. You can see his fullness when he takes his pants off. lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Eyan
Email: nyjaguy@gmail.com Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Some Of D Blogs That I Read
Some of D Sites I Visit
Bible Verse of D Day
Visitors

Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER