Just Thinking Out Loud!

Just an immigrant in US with a positive attitude towards life. Here thinking out loud about sex, Nigeria, love, friendship, religion, spritiuality, family, history, mistakes, DJing, gadgets, sports, credit, technology, hobbies, politics, Africa, jokes, relationships, gadgets, finances, money, investments, Nigerians in the diaspora and so on and so forth.

Some 2K10 Goals by God's special grace n power
  • Paint entire house
  • Set up entire downstairs including garage
  • Reduce credit card debt by at least $2k
  • Pay off any miscellaneous debt
  • Most definitely get into a committed relationship
  • Most definitely send money to mom for a new car
  • Take time to develop relationships
  • At least, 2 patents
  • Aggresively work on developing iPhone App dev skills
  • Create a webpage for DJing
  • Expand my career breadth
  • Visit London
  • Join Toastmasters
  • Create a will and a Power of Attorney 4 Healthcare
  • Take complete control of soda drinking
  • Work on taking a CPR class
SO, HELP ME GOD!
Some 2K7 Goals by God's special grace n power
  • Finally buy some Nyja stocks
  • Get a loaded Thinkpad or Sony Vaio
  • Join MentorPlace n consistently mentor
  • Put at least $2K in stocks apart from investment club contr. & 401k
  • Take complete control of coffee
SO, HELP ME GOD!
Some 2K6 Goals by God's grace
  • Have a white paper published
  • Work on increasing pay
  • Get to the next band at work
  • Help renovate mom's place
  • Give mom n bro at least $*K each for wedding
  • Finally visit Nyja!!!
  • Take a real estate class
My Videos
Go Getta. R. Kelly
Music I'm Feeling...
  • 2Face
  • Ebenezer Obey
  • KWAM 1
  • Cassandra Wilson
  • Pharell
  • Ne-Yo
  • T.O.K
  • Don Moen
  • D4L
  • Teddy Pendergrass
  • ColdPlay
  • DMB
  • Notorious B.I.G
  • Delirious
  • Dem Franchise Boyz
  • Frank Sinatra
  • Evanescence
  • All-American Rejects
  • Billie Holiday
  • Seal
  • Obesere
  • KEM
Books I'm reading...
  • Zero Debt
  • The Millionaire Next Door
  • The Street Lawyer
  • African Women: Three Generations
  • Communication, Sex & Money
  • The J2EE Tutorial
Cities I Have Visited
  • ATL, GA
  • Austin,TX
  • Detroit, MI
  • Houston, TX
  • Charlotte, NC
  • Corning, NY
  • NYC, NY
Thursday, February 16, 2006
Regrets!!!
Ok. I think it's time to squash the whole beef for sure especially when I just noticed from my log some specific people that I do not need knowing my business have found my blog at work (Guys sorry you will have to keep wondering and hopefully none of the guys that saw the inital thing has a copy :) Ta ba sunkun a ma riran) and it's high time I listen to everyone telling me to finally remove my blog since Lewa has decided not to put her blog back without leaving the uninvolved parties out.

I deeply and immeasurably regret what I did yesterday which I am sure everyone knows about. Actually regret cannot even describe how I feel right now for doing that. That's the last thing I have evr thought I could ever do. However, my anger was not due to the blog entry, I went there to reason with her to please not drag anyone else into the whole mess directly. Don't remove the blog entry but pls change the women's names or code their names. At least, that way, only those that know whole story will know their names and no one else on the web, but my own name will at least be known for the world to see. There was nothing you said that I was not expecting you to say, so there was no way you could have angered me with all your expose; it was fully expected and that's why I put the same about myself in my entry. You just went into details and "undetails." The only shock for me was that it took you quite sometime to reply. That was the only shock for me. However, don't drag any of these other people into a fight between you and me. It's not needed. And if you have to, code their names at least which is what I did when I dragged people into it and I removed their "coded names and story" immediately I found out they didn't even do what I claimed they did. I was the one you were trying to hurt and you would have PERFECTLY achieved that goal without putting names of people that had nothing to do with our issues. For God's sake, these people have been living their lives for years now without being involved in any of our dramas. That's all I asked for and other people asked you the same thing too but you just refused to listen. You had to embarass others too and not just fight me, but hurt others too. No one else that does not deserve to be hurt should be hurt. The only person that you needed to fuck up and say stuff about was me. O tan. Like someone said, by putting each of those people's names out there that exposed, you were hurting or draging not just them but their boyfriends, sisters, parents, relatives and friends. Yes, you don't care and they should just pls accept your apology. You have to do what you have to. Wow. You have to do what you have to, but you don't have to put others into it that openly, with their names for the whole world to see. It's just not fair on them at all. it just doesn't make sense. Even in anger, at least we can think a little bit and not put anyone else in between, with their real names for the whole world to see. And people that know them calling them from all over to ask them what their names were doing in such drama. I didn't ask that you remove the whole entry; just change the names of those that had nothing whatsoever to do with it and do not need to be dragged into it openly like that.

What I did did not make jack sense and is the worst thing I have ever done and words cannot even describe how unnecessary and appaling that was, but I just couldn't take anyone else being hurt but me. It's not needed! I can't even believe I did what I did but I did and I will always live to regret that till I die. I bet I can never do something that close again cos I have always heard about it but now being there, it's not a good feeling at all. And yes I also threatened you out of anger telling you not to put that blog back WITHOUT removing or coding those ladies' names. That, I regret too, but all was out of anger with the fact that you had other names apart from mine and God knows that. But like a friend said, why try to doing the worst because you are trying to save other people's names, so after calming down, I asked you to put the entry back the way you had it. That was the conclusion, but just know that it's me and you having drama and not them. You can always put up the entry. It's immeasurably entertaining for sure, but try to leave those people out. Please.

I have really disappointed myself and everyone that knows me by doing what I did yesterday, but now I know why people stoop low sometimes and I always call them names. We have both ridiculed ourselves for the world to see which is great, but there was no need to add others openly. We have both achieved our goals now. However, like I have always been argued with by people, any guy (or person) could be provoked to become who they are not. Anyone!!! Now I really know that is true. It still doesn't make it, right, for sure. So, guys please don't be like me o!

For those that had nothing to do with this whole palava but me and Lewa, I DEEPLY AND MOST SINCERELY APOLOGISE WITH EVERYTHING INSIDE ME. I REALLY DO cos it was bad enough that 2 of us were stupid enough doing what we were doing but there was no need for anyone else to be dragged into it. Many other people that do not need to be hurt have been hurt by these whole drama and I AM DEEPLY SORRY about that. I REALLY AM!!! I was the ONE AND ONLY ONE that needed to be fought; NO ONE ELSE. IT'S OVER O! O TI TAN! C'EST FINIS!!!


posted by Just Thinking Out Loud! @ 11:31 AM  
About Me

Name: Eyan
Email: nyjaguy@gmail.com Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Some Of D Blogs That I Read
Some of D Sites I Visit
Bible Verse of D Day
Visitors

Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER