Just Thinking Out Loud!

Just an immigrant in US with a positive attitude towards life. Here thinking out loud about sex, Nigeria, love, friendship, religion, spritiuality, family, history, mistakes, DJing, gadgets, sports, credit, technology, hobbies, politics, Africa, jokes, relationships, gadgets, finances, money, investments, Nigerians in the diaspora and so on and so forth.

Some 2K10 Goals by God's special grace n power
  • Paint entire house
  • Set up entire downstairs including garage
  • Reduce credit card debt by at least $2k
  • Pay off any miscellaneous debt
  • Most definitely get into a committed relationship
  • Most definitely send money to mom for a new car
  • Take time to develop relationships
  • At least, 2 patents
  • Aggresively work on developing iPhone App dev skills
  • Create a webpage for DJing
  • Expand my career breadth
  • Visit London
  • Join Toastmasters
  • Create a will and a Power of Attorney 4 Healthcare
  • Take complete control of soda drinking
  • Work on taking a CPR class
SO, HELP ME GOD!
Some 2K7 Goals by God's special grace n power
  • Finally buy some Nyja stocks
  • Get a loaded Thinkpad or Sony Vaio
  • Join MentorPlace n consistently mentor
  • Put at least $2K in stocks apart from investment club contr. & 401k
  • Take complete control of coffee
SO, HELP ME GOD!
Some 2K6 Goals by God's grace
  • Have a white paper published
  • Work on increasing pay
  • Get to the next band at work
  • Help renovate mom's place
  • Give mom n bro at least $*K each for wedding
  • Finally visit Nyja!!!
  • Take a real estate class
My Videos
Go Getta. R. Kelly
Music I'm Feeling...
  • 2Face
  • Ebenezer Obey
  • KWAM 1
  • Cassandra Wilson
  • Pharell
  • Ne-Yo
  • T.O.K
  • Don Moen
  • D4L
  • Teddy Pendergrass
  • ColdPlay
  • DMB
  • Notorious B.I.G
  • Delirious
  • Dem Franchise Boyz
  • Frank Sinatra
  • Evanescence
  • All-American Rejects
  • Billie Holiday
  • Seal
  • Obesere
  • KEM
Books I'm reading...
  • Zero Debt
  • The Millionaire Next Door
  • The Street Lawyer
  • African Women: Three Generations
  • Communication, Sex & Money
  • The J2EE Tutorial
Cities I Have Visited
  • ATL, GA
  • Austin,TX
  • Detroit, MI
  • Houston, TX
  • Charlotte, NC
  • Corning, NY
  • NYC, NY
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Ori olori, ese elese - Nigerian Anthem
A friend of mine sent this to me. It is hilarious! Can't get over the ori olori, ese elesi part! LMAO!!!

Labels: , ,

posted by Just Thinking Out Loud! @ 4:54 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 3/29/2007 07:29:00 PM, Blogger LondonBuki said…

    Hi Happy New Year!!!

    This video is a joke right?? LOL!!!!!!!!

    Saw your comments on Diamond's and Soul's blogs.

    How was Nigeria?

     
  • At 3/29/2007 09:30:00 PM, Blogger DiAmOnD hawk said…

    welcome back!!!! interesting list you have there... i can give u some tips w/ur crdt scr...but u prolly know what u need to do...I thought about joining toastmasters myself...we'll look into it again...

     
  • At 3/30/2007 04:06:00 AM, Blogger soul said…

    Damnit! I've missed you. :D
    I was just talking to a friend about you last night.. saying I wonder what you are up to.. cos you went to Naija and ....... nothing more...

    As usual, you probably fashied my side for some hot totti! hmmph!

    O kaa bo o.
    :D

     
  • At 4/03/2007 11:42:00 PM, Blogger Just Thinking Out Loud! said…

    to londonbuki:
    Happy New Year O...n March, right! : ) The video is for real o! : ) Nigeria was great. Been back a while actually. Just was too lazy to get the blog back to life.

    to diamondhawk:
    thx. quite a list but whatever it takes, at least 90% of them will be completed by God's grace. : ) Feel free to send me the tips. You know the mail - nyjaguy@gmail.com. Been saying I would join toastmasters for yrs. Got to finally do it this year.

    to soul:
    hey...my spirit was connected to your lips. lol! ok...that didn't come out right but you know what i meant. :) I can't fashie u now. You know u are my #1, my iyale. : ) Glad to see you're still kicking it! Eseun wa o.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Eyan
Email: nyjaguy@gmail.com Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Some Of D Blogs That I Read
Some of D Sites I Visit
Bible Verse of D Day
Visitors

Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER