Just Thinking Out Loud!

Just an immigrant in US with a positive attitude towards life. Here thinking out loud about sex, Nigeria, love, friendship, religion, spritiuality, family, history, mistakes, DJing, gadgets, sports, credit, technology, hobbies, politics, Africa, jokes, relationships, gadgets, finances, money, investments, Nigerians in the diaspora and so on and so forth.

Some 2K10 Goals by God's special grace n power
  • Paint entire house
  • Set up entire downstairs including garage
  • Reduce credit card debt by at least $2k
  • Pay off any miscellaneous debt
  • Most definitely get into a committed relationship
  • Most definitely send money to mom for a new car
  • Take time to develop relationships
  • At least, 2 patents
  • Aggresively work on developing iPhone App dev skills
  • Create a webpage for DJing
  • Expand my career breadth
  • Visit London
  • Join Toastmasters
  • Create a will and a Power of Attorney 4 Healthcare
  • Take complete control of soda drinking
  • Work on taking a CPR class
SO, HELP ME GOD!
Some 2K7 Goals by God's special grace n power
  • Finally buy some Nyja stocks
  • Get a loaded Thinkpad or Sony Vaio
  • Join MentorPlace n consistently mentor
  • Put at least $2K in stocks apart from investment club contr. & 401k
  • Take complete control of coffee
SO, HELP ME GOD!
Some 2K6 Goals by God's grace
  • Have a white paper published
  • Work on increasing pay
  • Get to the next band at work
  • Help renovate mom's place
  • Give mom n bro at least $*K each for wedding
  • Finally visit Nyja!!!
  • Take a real estate class
My Videos
Go Getta. R. Kelly
Music I'm Feeling...
  • 2Face
  • Ebenezer Obey
  • KWAM 1
  • Cassandra Wilson
  • Pharell
  • Ne-Yo
  • T.O.K
  • Don Moen
  • D4L
  • Teddy Pendergrass
  • ColdPlay
  • DMB
  • Notorious B.I.G
  • Delirious
  • Dem Franchise Boyz
  • Frank Sinatra
  • Evanescence
  • All-American Rejects
  • Billie Holiday
  • Seal
  • Obesere
  • KEM
Books I'm reading...
  • Zero Debt
  • The Millionaire Next Door
  • The Street Lawyer
  • African Women: Three Generations
  • Communication, Sex & Money
  • The J2EE Tutorial
Cities I Have Visited
  • ATL, GA
  • Austin,TX
  • Detroit, MI
  • Houston, TX
  • Charlotte, NC
  • Corning, NY
  • NYC, NY
Monday, October 30, 2006
The "immortal one" is back!
Of course, our only hope lies with one man! Who else! It's the man I have been waiting for over 6 months to see in action...again. Here he goes again... An overly-bearded, melancholic, gruesomely-scarred (and i can imagine emotions-wise too), yet determinedly ready-for-action Jack Bauer. This time they claim he must die! Yeah right! Jack is immortal, for heaven's sake! He ain't going nowhere!

Since I started watching 24 in season 1, the show has definitely met and beaten my expectations each season. It just amazes me. It's unreal for any show on TV. And now, looking at the preview for season 6, once again, it definitely seems like it won't disappoint me. A day starting with a big time terrorist attack, another black president, esepcially being the brother of the one and only President Palmer (sounds like the Palmers = the Bushes here), the usual suspense and action are some of the reasons why I definitely look forward to the latest season. My only fear, seeing that the show doesn't seem to give a crap about the lives of any of the leading characters, is probably seeing my psychotic, basket-mouthed Chloe die this season.

And dammit, I will probably be missing the premier! I better be able to see it in Nyja somehow!

You know what? As per him dying, that's just story! Hmmmm....but again, you just never know; it's 24! NAAAAA!!! HELL NO!!!

24: Day 6 Trailer

posted by Just Thinking Out Loud! @ 12:47 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10/30/2006 04:16:00 PM, Blogger Anthony Arojojoye said…

    Na wah oh JTOL.
    Where u come go? Abi u follow Jack Bauer go?
    Good to see u r back

     
  • At 11/06/2006 07:20:00 AM, Blogger Uzo said…

    I joined the 24 fan club a littel late. I started season 4 this weekend...Loving it. I love Jack Bauer....

     
  • At 12/11/2006 05:48:00 PM, Blogger NaijaBloke said…

    Nice to see I have a fellow groupie of 24 somewhere ..damn thatz the best show on TV if I may say ...

    I have seen all the seasons o but I still have them on my wishlist now ..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Eyan
Email: nyjaguy@gmail.com Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Some Of D Blogs That I Read
Some of D Sites I Visit
Bible Verse of D Day
Visitors

Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER